Thursday 19 September 2013

University So Far...

So I was finally able to get connected to the internet after starting uni on the 14th September. Moving in was such a scary thing for me and watching my family leave just made me want to cry after but I've settled down now and I already miss home :( The first two days of freshers week was so good though. I went out with a few flatmates on the day that I moved in and on the Sunday, we went to welcome tent party hosted by the uni which was really good (boy, some crazy things happened in those two days).However, there some down sides to living on campus like the amount of insects I find in my room/flat on a daily basis, the lack of money and the lack of food but I guess this is what I signed up for so I'm only going to have to get used to it. Anyway, I'm going to watch some Pretty Little Liars, then I'm off to bed because I have 3 lectures tomorrow, the first starting at 9am. 
Goodnight 

No comments:

Post a Comment