Tuesday 27 May 2014

Where Has The Time Gone?!

Wow! So I haven't blogged in a veryy long time! I've wanted to but never really found the chance to but there's so many things I want to say. So first year of uni is basically over, I just have one more exam left and then I'm free (ye peee! :D)
I can't believe how fast time flies, I mean I still remember 'Fresher's Week' but I have had area good first year at uni. Sometimes it has been really fun and other times it has not been so fun.
The uni I'm in is surrounded by trees and only has one store on campus so if you need to go into town, you need to get a bus (which has over priced tickets!!!) into town and that takes about 30 minutes. 
This meant a lot of times I was in my room which can just drive you crazyyy! 
I'm going to miss the living on campus life but I also can't wait to go back home!!!! Ahh how I've missed home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment