Thursday 26 September 2013

Why So Serious?!

Ok, now that I've started uni and I'm in the swing of things I need to get a few things off my chest. Uni is nothing I thought it would be! I had so many expectations (perhaps a little unrealistic) that have just been crushed! I have no one to talk to in lectures because a lot of them can be very anti-social and what's really annoying is the seating!!!! Almost everyone sits on the outside seat of the rows (what's up with that?), making it impossible for you to get a seat. The only time you can make friends is at night when everyone is drunk and frankly 'ain't nobody got time for that!' I'm dreading my law seminar next week :( somebody helpppp! *sigh* I've got it off my chest now, lol it probably doesn't even make that much sense but that's how I'm feeling and I wanted to share it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment