Wednesday 31 July 2013

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum (Extra Strength Formula) vs Pantene Split End Serum

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Serum
Pantene Split End Serum






















I first bought the Pantene serum on a whim when I had first done my hair (Peruvian Weave) and the ends were quite rough so I just needed something to soften it up then I came across the John Frieda Serum after. I had initially thought that John Frieda would have been better on the hair since it is a highly recognised brand and being priced at £6.29 (Superdrug) I thought it would do the job. However, I found that the Pantene Serum was actually better at curing my rough ends than the John Frieda Serum but the John Frieda Serum does help tone down frizz. Overall, the Pantene Serum left my hair feeling so soft and shiny and for the price of £2.29 (Superdrug) it is soooo worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment