Thursday 25 July 2013

Sad Times... Better Days Ahead

*Sigh* today (well Wednesday since I'm writing this at 2:25am) has been one of the saddest days of the year so far for me. I went to a funeral today and although it was sad it made me really think about my life and the people in it. I started to ask myself, when was the last time I told my loved one's how much I love and appreciate them? Because you never know when it can all be taken away from you as tomorrow is never guaranteed. So to everyone reading this (myself included), let go of grudges, live life to the fullest, love as hard as you can and live life with no regrets because life is wayyyy too short to worry about everything. So be free and enjoy life while you can, smile more and learn to appreciate even the little things in life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment