Sunday 28 July 2013

Tips: How to Minimise Pores


Good skin care is key especially for those like me who have oily skin because a lot of the times some oil can clog the skin and makes pores look even worse!

  1. NEVER sleep with make-up even if you are tired. It will only clog your pores
  2. Wash your face when you wake up and when you go to bed. Dirt can clog our pores throughout the day and even when we sleep on our pillows.
  3. Using cold water will help tighten the pores after washing it.
  4. Rub ice cubes on the pores for a few seconds. This will tighten the pores and therefore minimise its appearance.
  5. Use a scrub. (Because I have sensitive oily skin, I use ‘Simple’s Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash’ or the Facial Scrub). Because I have sensitive skin ‘Simple’ is perfect for my skin and the clear skin range helps balance the oils in my face and minimise my pores.
  6. Use a toner. (I use ‘Simple’s Kind To Skin Pore Minimising Toning Cleanser’ which is specifically made to minimise the appearance of my pores)


Pore Minimising Drugstore Products:
  • Simple: Kind To Skin Pore Minimising Toning Cleanser
  • Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Deep Pore Unclog Wash
  •  Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Scrub
  • Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Blackhead Scrub
  • Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Facial Scrub
  • St Ives Apricot Blemish Control Scrub


No comments:

Post a Comment