Saturday 3 August 2013

Schwartz 2 in 1 Southern Style Crunchy Chicken Bites + BBQ Dip

So I was sent a sample of one of Schwartz's new recipe mixes and the one I received was the '2 in 1 Southern Style Crunchy Chicken Bites + BBQ Dip' as you can see in the picture below


The packet is divided into two parts: the top being the BBQ dip seasoning and the bottom being the seasoning for the chicken. I decided to use this to make chips with the chicken bites and Caesar salad using these ingredients:



Here is the finished result :)

Here is how the chicken bites and BBQ dip turned out

Overall, I really like this product and I will be trying out the other recipe mixes too. The chicken bites and BBQ dip were so easy to make, takes very little time to prepare and is full of flavour so this is suitable for students, quick family meals etc. (lol basically everyone)

No comments:

Post a Comment